Waimangu Volcanic Valley (2017) Ltd (Henceforth referred to as Waimangu)
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
While every effort has been made to provide the most accurate information we advise that Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Waimangu may at any time and without notice make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information.
Waimangu makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Waimangu web site, please understand that it is independent from Waimangu, and that Waimangu has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-Waimangu web site does not mean that Waimangu endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
IN NO EVENT WILL WAIMANGU BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Your privacy is critically important to us. At Waimangu, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
How to Reach Us
What are cookies?
A 'cookie' is a small text file that can be placed on your computer, mobile or other device, when browsing a website. Two kinds of cookies are used on our websites: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are used to remember selections made in the booking process, giving you a more seamless booking experience on our websites. Session cookies are deleted automatically when you leave a website or close your browser.
Persistent cookies are used to help us identify customers when they return to our websites and help us remember certain information about customer preferences on our websites and customer online activity. These cookies also help us understand browsing behaviour within our websites, which can assist us in customising content that we believe will be most relevant to your interests. Persistent cookies are stored on the user's computer or device and are not deleted when the browser is closed - these cookies must be 'manually' deleted if you want to remove them.